StraightWall Acoustic Portable Partition (Fabric)
- Installation Instruction
- Product Details
- Product Feature
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- The StraightWall Acoustic Portable Partition slides open and closed in a straight line telescoping manner.
- Can slide open to any exact length required up to 4.72m and is available in three heights 1.83m / 2.02m / 2.29m.
- Fibreglass panel construction offers enhanced, superior acoustics.
- Features a full panel end member, which increases acoustical properties by trapping sound add ensure maximum partition stability. This feature also eliminates any tripping hazard.
- The frame of the portable partition is constructed of extruded aluminium profiles joined with cast aluminium corners joints for light weight strength and durability.
- Non-marking, low profile casters provide low clearance, meaning additional noise reduction and a lower centre of gravity for extra stability.
- Fully lockable 3 inch wheel castors are included on the full panel end members to lock and hold the partition in position once set-up.
- Velcro unit-to-unit connectors to join multiple units together to form longer lengths of portable partition.
Expands in Straight
Each partition panel stacks and slides behind one another to create a straight wall configuration of any length up to 4.72m.
Engineered acoustic panels manufactured from a honeycomb cell core, fibreglass sheets on both sides and specialist acoustic fabric for superior acoustic performance.
Fully tackable surface accept pins and Velcro for posting artwork or signage allowing you to create your own mobile gallery or display board.
Mix and match fabric colours and finishes (fabric and polycarbonate) to create your own unique product. Company logos and artwork can also be printed directly onto panels.
Lightweight and easy to move and store. Folds down to 85cm x 85cm. Simply roll away when not in use for quick and easy storage.
Extra partition stability is created via full panel end members. No-pinch seams between each panel reduces the possibility of fingers getting pinched.
Ships semi-assembled, you can get up and running in just 5 minutes.
Manufactured in Australia
Manufactured and assembled in our Sydney factory ensuring the highest quality.
Beige, Black, Charcoal, Cloud grey, Navy Blue, Red, Yellow
1.83m, 2.02m, 2.29m
2.18 (3 panel), 3.43 (5 panel), 4.72 (7 panel)