StraightWall Acoustic Portable Partition (Polycarbonate)
$1,335.00 – $2,450.00
Telecoping Room Divider for straightline configuration up to 4.72m in length.
Typically used in Schools, Offices and Hospitality venues
- The StraightWall Acoustic Portable Partition slides open and closed in a straight line telescoping manner.
- Can slide open to any exact length required up to 4.72m and is available in three heights 1.83m / 2.02m / 2.29m.
- Choose from four panel colours – Black, Clear, Grey and White.
- Featuring a lightweight, waterproof, impact resistant and semi translucent polycarbonate core with a durable aluminum frame.
- Enjoy the privacy of a portable partition whilst allowing light to come through and illuminate the area.
- The polycarbonate panels allow light transmission from 12%-82% depending upon colour selection.
- Strong and durable providing greater protection against breakage. The impact strength is 10-17 times that of Plexiglas.
- Panels offer outstanding UV protection both through the surface and in colour fading.
- Perfect for any indoor or outdoor application.
- Non-marking, low profile casters provide low clearance, meaning additional noise reduction and a lower centre of gravity for extra stability.
- Fully lockable 3 inch wheel castors are included on the full panel end members to lock and hold the partition in position once set-up.
Expands in Straight Line
Each partition panel stacks and slides behind one another to create a straight wall configuration of any length up to 4.72m.
Engineered fluted polycarbonate panels offer outstanding sound insulation for superior acoustic performance.
Polycarbonate panels are 100% waterproof and cleanable. Ideal for specialist hygiene environments
Mix and match fabric colours and finishes (fabric and polycarbonate) to create your own unique product. Company logos and artwork can also be printed directly onto panels.
Lightweight and easy to move and store. Folds down to 85cm x 85cm. Simply roll away when not in use for quick and easy storage.
Extra partition stability is created via full panel end members. No-pinch seams between each panel reduces the possibility of fingers getting pinched.
Ships semi-assembled, you can get up and running in just 5 minutes.
Manufactured in Australia
Manufactured and assembled in our Sydney factory ensuring the highest quality.
Black, Grey, Opaque, White
1.83m, 2.02m, 2.29m
2.18 (3 panel), 3.43 (5 panel), 4.72 (7 panel)