$1,195.00 – $2,720.00
Popular and versatile folding room divider. Easy to fold, move and store.
Select options to calculate price & shipping ↷
Patented 360 degree articulating hinges allow full rotation of each panel to allow easy manipulation and infinite configurations including zig-zag, L-shape, curved and straight line.
Engineered acoustic panels manufactured from a honeycomb cell core, fibreglass sheets on both sides and specialist acoustic fabric for superior acoustic performance.
Fully tackable surface accepts pins and Velcro for posting artwork or signage allowing you to create your own mobile gallery or display board.
Mix and match fabric colours and finishes (fabric and polycarbonate) to create your own unique product. Company logos and artwork can also be printed directly onto panels.
Easy to move and store
Lightweight and easy to move and store. Folds down to 85cm x 85cm. Simply roll away when not in use for quick and easy storage.
Safe and Secure
Our patented no-pinch hinges reduce the possibility of fingers getting pinched. Extra partition stability is created via full panel end members.
Manufactured in Australia
Manufactured and assembled in our Sydney factory ensuring the highest quality.
- Room divider frame is constructed of extruded aluminum profiles joined with cast aluminum corners joints for light weight strength and durability.
- Non-marking, low profile casters provide low clearance, meaning additional noise reduction and a lower centre of gravity for extra stability.
- Fully lockable 3 inch wheel castors are included on the full panel end members to lock and hold the partition in position once set-up
- Velcro unit-to-unit connectors to join multiple units together to form longer lengths of room divider
- Includes a unique transportation lock to hold it in the folded position while moving the room divider from location to location.
- The stability of the portable room divider allows for hanging objects such as artwork, signage photos etc. Whiteboards can also be easily hung from the partition via simple optional hooks mounted along the top rail track of the panels
- Accessories such as light Flat Screen TV’s and other presentation devices can also be attached via mounting brackets
Frequently Asked Questions
An approx floor footprint of 85cm x 85cm for easy storage. Multiple units can also be nestled together.
You can mix ‘n’ match fabric colours as well as finishes (fabric and polycarbonate) to create your own unique product. Company logos and artwork can also be printed directly onto the fabric panels. Heights can also be customised, but not lengths.
This is the bulk of our business where somebody requires a sound barrier or sound dampening solution. Our fabric range uses engineered acoustic panels manufactured from a honeycomb cell core lined with fiberglass and a specialist acoustic fabric for superior performance.
You can pin, tack or velcro artwork/signage directly the fabric panels and use the room divider as a mobile gallery, noticeboard or interactive wall. Many of our school and office customers make great use of this feature.
Absolutely. This is one of the key product features of a fully mobile system. One person can easily fold and move the partition from location to location.